Lowering risk leads to better patient outcomes
In-home care is a better way to protect your members and reduce overall costs associated with those who are at-risk.
Our in-home expertise helps to shape a more complete picture and identify gaps in care that can - if left untreated - lead to increased hospital, ER and specialist visits.
Many of today's members do not follow through on their care plan or lack access to in-office care. Our in-home care services not only improve your plan's value, but also help lower costs.
Social determinants of health
Our in-home model extends care into the home when a patient lacks transportation, time or is impacted by other social determinants of health that impede their ability to receive the care they need.See how our programs help
Over 25 years of extending primary care into the home
Our company mission is built around providing in-home primary care services to lower risk and improve health outcomes. See why Alegis Care is a better choice for extending care into the home.Learn more about Alegis Care
What working with us looks like
Our in-home services allow you to:
- Have a more informed picture of your members' health
- Identify at-risk members more quickly
- Better serve your at-risk members by helping those who have difficulty managing their health
- Reduce unnecessary emergency room visits and hospital admissions
- Leverage data to close gaps in care
- Accurately document and code your members
- Increase care coordination