CARE THAT GOES THE EXTRA MILE, SO YOUR MEMBERS DON'T HAVE TO
Our in-home health care programs address the unique needs of members who may have challenges that restrict them from getting to a doctor's offices for care and treatment. Our team of health care professionals has a breadth of experience to administer services ranging from health screenings and chronic care to transitional and palliative care.
Programs for your High-Utilizing Members
Our chronic condition programs are designed to address the top 5% of your health care utilizers. We work with your members to develop personalized care plans in their home to improve their quality of life.
We also offer in-home health assessments to help improve the completion rate for various screenings. Health assessments and wellness exams are essential to developing comprehensive care plans.
Key Benefits to Health Plans:
- Improved access and member satisfaction;
- Decreased hospital readmissions and emergency room visits;
- Decreased medical expenses;
- Improved quality/HEDIS measures;
- Increased completion of health assessments;
- Increased completion of key health screenings and wellness exams; and
- Increased closure of gaps in care.