Supporting individuals and their primary care doctor
Individuals are typically identified by their health plan that they would benefit from this program.
We provide an extra layer of care by working with an individual's existing in-office primary care doctor to provide in-home management of chronic conditions. Our integrated team helps carry out the plan that the individual's primary care doctor has provided within the comforts of home.
Individuals would be an ideal candidate for this program if they:
- Need to manage a chronic condition
- Already have a primary care doctor
- Require frequent check ups
- Need to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits
With this program they have access to the following:
- Registered nurses
- Medical assistants
- Nurse practitioners
- Licensed social workers
- Outreach and enrollment team
- 24/7 telephonic support