In-home visits to plan for the future.
Get the full picture
We conduct health assessments on behalf of individuals, health plans or employers. If eligible, individuals can schedule a health visit online.
Plan for the future
Our in-home assessment maps prior health history to current health for a comprehensive health plan for the future.
What does a Health Assessment look like?
Our in-home program increases the completion of health assessments and wellness exams. Our health care providers act as an extension of care into the home where they can identify gaps in care.
By visiting individuals in their homes, we gain deeper insight into the environmental and social issues affecting their health. Our team of clinicians work collaboratively to capture appropriate documentation and our in-house, certified coding team performs chart reviews for all visits.
We provide assessments on behalf of:
- Medicare Advantage
- Marketplace and commercial health plans
Health Assessment Services
- Hemogloblin A1c screening
- Cholesterol (LDL-C) screening
- Lead screening
- Nephropathy (urine microalbumin) screening
- Fecal immunochemical test (FIT) for colorectal cancer screening
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Bone destiny scans
- Diabetic retinal eye scans
- Blood pressure
- Fall risk assessment
- ADL and iADL assessment
- Pain screen
- Nutrition counseling
- Urinary incontinence counseling
- Advance directives discussion
- Medication reconciliation
- Depression screening